Heavy commercial vehicles are most vulnerable to tire burst incidents leading to loss of life and assets. Tire health is an important parameter which is often ignored by most of the fleet owners and drivers. The analysis and road accident records has unleashed the need for the tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) in the market and the demand is gaining momentum day by day.
Benefits of Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS)
- Regular check on vehicle tyre health
- Optimized air pressure in tyres
- Real-time information and alerts/warnings
- Predictive and preventive analysis
- Longer lifespan of tires by reduction of wear and tear due to low tire pressure
- Improved driving performance and fuel efficiency
Sensorise is a registered M2M service provider for provisioning mission critical, factory ready connectivity, remote management systems, data management, applications and regulatory/ sectorial compliance.
As a market leader, with differentiated practice of certifying wireless modules and IoT devices, alongside its trade marked and proven QoSim and SenseLCM products, Sensorise has been the key driver of digital transformation across the segments, providing M2M services which are Telco, Technology and Device Agnostic.